Dr. Long provides a variety of consulting services to private, commercial, and academic clients. He is passionate about motivating individuals to excel beyond their current and past circumstances to successful lives and futures. Brian IS:
- Gang Awareness: Providing basic knowledge about gangs. Signs to look for and how to provide intervention and prevention (Adults)
- Anti-Bullying: Provides teachers, students and parents with tools to prevent, and address childhood bullying (Children, Public Schools)
- Changing Our 'Stinkin’ Thinkin’: Reviewing the way agencies view at-risk youth and how to reform the services provided to underserved communities
- Life Skills: Providing techniques and advice on helping ex-offenders overcome barriers they face when transitioning back into society
- The Road Of Transformation: Brian's personal testimony of his experience as a (Former Gang Member)
- Living Beyond the Word EX-OFFENDER: Helping People Who are Currently or Have Been Incarcerated to Live and Look Beyond the Stigma
- Depression: The Daily Struggle of Overcoming This Mental Health issue
Brian provides a variety of consulting services to private, commercial, and academic clients. He is passionate about motivating individuals to excel beyond their current and past circumstances to successful lives and futures. Brian IS:
As an advocate for social change, Brian has implemented several programs and initiatives to provide young people with positive outlets and activities. Brian developed programs that address issues like anti-bullying, gang prevention/intervention and others. He also discusses how affected individuals and their families can cope with the debilitating effects of depression in his newest movement; “Speak Up, Speak Out About Depression”.
A Re-entry Expert
Brian provides employability and survival skills training to ex-offenders to assist them with their transition to mainstream society. Brian also provides consulting to employers and other organizations that have an interest in employing or mentoring former offenders of all ages.
A Life Coach
As a life coach, Brian empowers others to reach their personal objectives such as setting goals, choosing or changing careers, overcoming challenges they face in life and determining priorities.
As leadership coach, Dr. Long empowers men to cultivate their hidden leadership capabilities, so they can be seen and heard.
• Life Coach
• Survival Skills
• Cognitive Behavioral Intervention
• Why Try
• Anger Management
• Certified District Court Mediator
• Certified Substance Abuse Subtle Screening Inventory Administrant
• American Counseling Association-Student Counselor